Thursday, October 15, 2015

Thursday: Presentation day! only 6 guys were there (I was one of the six)

I spent some time on the beach today, not really a beach without sand but still cool.
 Lunch today was a nice 'Corny' granola bar.


 And a gelato of course.

The big peak of the week was my conference presentation today.  It turned out a large majority of the conference attenders had already left today as it was the last day, probably in hopes of getting home before the weekend.  Anyway, there were 6 people in my presentation session.  One was the moderator and 2 other presenters.  One of others left just before my presentation, so there were really 2 voluntary attendies.  All good.  I would have liked to impress a few more people but oh well. :)
After the conference I went to this Maltese restaurant and had pasta with Maltese meatballs. It was good.  


1 comment: