Monday, October 6, 2008

FC Bayern Muenchin - Soccer Game!

Nelsen is in town for a few days for business. We went to a Bayern Muenchin soccer game on Saturday. One of my lifetime goals - score! There were actually 6 goals scored, quite an exciting game. We tied 3-3.





Here is some of the pre-game show. A remarkably different style than our marching band at the University of Utah. Any band that does polka in lederhosen has got to be cool.


I was coveting my neighbor's bratwurst. I don't think Moses listed that one in Deuteronomy so I must be ok.


Philip Lamm - one of the young soccer stars in Germany. He was on the national team too this last go around in the European cup.


The stadium. They announced it was a sellout crowd. I saw a few empty seat, but not many.

2 comments:

Tan said...

I think Paul and I had Bratwurst every day we were in Vienna earlier this month. I have to admit that I had made up my mind that if we went to the Brat stand twice in one day I would order one of those Turkish pizza things, but it never came up.

Unknown said...

I can highly recommend the pita donor kabab and the calzones. We haven't made it over to Vienna yet but we plan to soon. What do you recommend we see there?