Monday, January 5, 2009

I'll be home for Christmas

This year due to a VERY generous and WISE husband I spent Thanksgiving and Christmas in the states. That meant a very nice long stay at the home I grew up at in Boise, IDaho. It also mean the girls got some great time with Grandma and their tease of a grandpa. We enjoyed the front porch swing, leaning to make beet juice, sleigh rides with Grandma, feeding Sadie dog a million dog cookies, and our first time playing in the snow. What a great trip and what awesome grandparents for being so good to us!!

3 comments:

Nancy said...

I'm so glad you got to go home and spend the holidays with your family. Cute pictures!

A*Waite said...

Thanks for emailing, I am so glad we were able to catch up. Your kids are so sweet!

karren said...

Elli and Abby, I miss you.