Sunday, July 13, 2008

Elli


We spent three days in the hospital with Elli trying to get more info on her minor Epilepsy stuff. It turns out she is diagnosed with a rare defficiency of Glut1. Elli had to wear this "hat" with ~20 electric sensors glued to head for 24 hours. She was a trooper through all the pokes and prods. We are very proud of her. We are learning more and more about her all the time. The doctors and hospital were great.


We made some Schnitzel for my birthday. Here is the girls working away. Elli says her snitzel looks like an elephant.

4 comments:

A*Waite said...

I hope that Elli is doing better and that you guys have been able to learn more about her disorder.

Sally, your family is in my thoughts and prayers this week. I love each and every one of you!!
Amber

Jake F. said...

Elli we love you! I think your elephant schnitzel (sp?) looks great!

Our thoughts and prayers are with you Sal and Kyle. Dad told us about the very rough week you've had. Going to Christina's service reminded me of what a great family we come from and the comfort that Christ's gospel provides. LYBBALDTP

Jamie said...

We hope Elli is doing okay! You and she are sure troopers! Best wishes!
Love, T & J

CommonMama said...

Hi Sally-
So sorry to hear about your ordeal. I am sure you will keep us posted, but what happens next? Is this the kind of thing where she can take medication and be ok? My friends friend just went through the same process (three days, cap etc...)different diagnosis. Good luck, keep us posted